'Make-Up Artist' Pro Card: Now in Blue
posted Friday, Dec. 21, 2012
Make-Up Artist magazine is announcing a new edition to the lineup of Pro Cards: the Esthetician/Cosmetologist Pro Card. Qualified applicants will receive benefits similar to those of Make-Up Artist Standard and Gold Pro Card members:
- 10% discount on subscriptions to Make-Up Artist magazine
- 10% discount on tickets to any IMATS in the world
- Expedited IMATS entry via our new Pro-Card registration line
- Access to Pro-Card hours and events at IMATS*
- Special invites to Make-Up Artist Pro-Card events
- Year-round pro discounts from participating partners
- Discounts and offers at the Make-Up Artist Shop
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- And more perks added all the time
*Some events may require the purchase of a ticket to attend.
To qualify for the new card, applicants will need to fill out our online form and provide copies of their photo ID, résumé and current esthetician or cosmetologist license.
The updated Pro-Card Web page will launch soon at http://makeupmag.com/pro/.
Free IMATS Admission With a Make-Up Artist Gold Pro Card
updated Tuesday, March 20, 2012
The Gold Pro Card is available to make-up artists represented by agencies, top trade unions or make-up effects shops or those working in theater. With the Gold Pro Card, you get free entry into all IMATS locations and pro-only times at select IMATS, as well as a 50-percent discount on Make-Up Artist magazine subscriptions, a 10-percent discount at the Make-Up Artist Shop and other benefits. To request an upgrade from a regular Pro Card, email email@example.com. Click here to apply for a Pro Card.
Throughout the IMATS weekend, Make-Up Artist Pro Card holders can also enjoy preferred classroom seating.
The basic Pro Card—available to other professional make-up artists—also gets you into exclusive pro-only times at select IMATS, expedited entry during normal show hours, a 15-percent discount on Make-Up Artist magazine subscriptions and other special offers. To apply for the Make-Up Artist Pro Card, follow this link to the form and list of required materials.