2014 Exhibit Hall Two
Step into Exhibit Hall Two, the IMATS Los Angeles space devoted exclusively to make-up effects, where you’ll find:
- The Make-Up Artist magazine booth—it’s packed with make-up books and magazines, DVDs and apparel. It’s also the place to subscribe to the print and tablet editions of the magazine.
- A spectacular display of movie and TV creations in the Make-up Museum, including sculptures, molds, maquettes, drawings and more, created by world-class artists.
- The Moving Image Stage, where you’ll find great presentations by Derek Garcia (Face Off, Burn Notice), Michael Burnett (Universal Studios Florida, Passions), Thomas Surprenant (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Big Fish) and Jordu Schell (Predator 2, Avatar)
- Demos, products, tools and tips from exhibitors, including Behind the Seen Organics; European Body Art; Make-up Designory; Makeup & Effects Laboratories, Inc.; Reynolds Advanced Materials / Smooth-On Inc.; Rubber Wear by Sticks and Stones; and Thomas Surprenant Specialty Makeup
- Battle of the Brushes, the student make-up competition. Watch as make-up students from around the world race to create winning looks. The 2014 beauty theme is Art Through the Ages; the character category is themed The World of Comic Books and Graphic Novels. (The award presentations will take place on the Open Forum Stage.)